GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Welcome to AngelsView Lichtkunst / AngelsView Light-Art!
- Scope and Provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) regulate the contractual relationship between Angelica Lenzen – AngelsView Light-Art-Photography (hereinafter provider) and you (hereinafter customer), in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded.
(2) Deviating terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected. Please read these conditions carefully before using any of the services provided by AngelsView Angelica Lenzen.
(3) On AngelsView Light-Art-Photography we offer you the following services: International, Timeless and Exclusive Light-Art-Photography, painted with all the Light in the World and produced with Fine-Art-Materials (Aluminium Dibond, Gallery Acryl Print, Hahnemühle Paper Rag/Pearl and ArtBox (Hahnemühle Pearl in a AluDibond/Hahnemühle Freame Acrly) with Aluminium or black Frame, for you individual Interior Design.
- Formation of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can be concluded in German and English. Your receipt will be issued in Germany.
(2) The customer must have reached the age of 18 or is the owner of the payment.
(3) Access to the AngelsView light art service requires registration. (4) By registering, the customer accepts these General Terms and Conditions. With the registration, a contractual relationship is created between AngelsView Lichtkunst and the registered customer, which is based on the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) The presentation of the services only gives the customer an idea of the final service that AngelsView Light-Art-Photography offers andprovides. The work of art have fixed prices for appropriate sizes and material, the consultations represent a proposal that first need to be negotiated between Angelica and the customer, based on the customers wishes and Angelicas offer.
(6) By ordering a paid service, the registered customer enters into another contractual relationship with AngelsView Light-Art-Photography that is separate from the registration. Before concluding this contractual relationship, the user will be informed about the respective chargeable service and the terms of payment. The contractual relationship arises when the customer confirms the order and payment obligation by clicking on the button “Order with obligation to pay”.
(7) You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices are made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. We will inform you for each service whether electronic billing is available.
For more information about e-invoices, visit our website.
(8) You agree, when buying a AngelsView Light-Art-Photography, when the payment has been received by Angelica Lenzen, that no return is possible. AngelsView Light-Art-Photography created unique art as a collectors peace and with high value.
- Description of the scope of services
The scope of services of AngelsView Light-Art-Photography consists of the following services: AngelsView Light-Art-Photography produces Fine-Art-Materials of each lightpainting, with limited editions (17 editions for Alu-Dibond/Gallery Acryl/ArtBox – 1000 editions for Fine-Art-Paper Prints on Hahnemühle Pearl or PaperRag), for each size and material, personally produced for and your Interior Design. After purchase you will receive a certificate of authenticity with your name of your painting, size and material, edition number and other details. Your unique piece will be created, packaged and sent to your specified delivery address from the respective production company and then send to your destination adress.
Your bill with be send per eMail, your Certificate of Authenticy will be send by post (to your mail adress).
If you wish to receive a personal detication of Angelica, this can be arranged:
If you see me at an exhibition, you just have to ask Angelica for a personal dedication.
If you order online and wish for a personal dedication, please send a note during the payment process. Depending on where you live, I will consult you bevor shipping your picture to you, to add the extra shipping costs/customs costs to your bill.
If you live in Munich surrounding, then we can arrange a point of contact, for you to pickup your picture with your dedication.
I would be pleased, if you could confirm your received delivery and brilliance of your painting, so I know everything has been produced and delivered in complete and perfect condition.
It can always happen, that the delivery has been damaged. If so, please photograph the damage and do not accept the package. If you notice any damage later, when unpacking, pleae take a picture of the damage and send it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will take care of the communication with the production company/delivery company and send you a new painting, when all details are cleared. More information in: Production and Delivery (Footer) . Your damaged picture will be picked up. If the damage has been clearified, a new piece of light art will be sent to you in the size and material you have ordered.
Would you like to take advantage of AngelsView consultation service?
Would you like to have a “Personal Consultation Directly on your Premises”, for the ideal positionig of your light-paintings on your favorite walls? I will consult you, bringing painting examples and material examples, I will measure your walls and suggest the ideal size and potinioning of paintings ideal for your wall and light positioning. We can arrage the time, costs and destination of your personal consultation at your premisses. Please send me an email with your phone number and eMail and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Would you like advice on: “Realistically position the light art work on the wall size 1:1”
You have a free consultation at any time. Please contact me per email: email@example.com or over the contact form.
- Prices and shipping costs
(1) Registration is required to use AngelsView Light-Art-Photography. This includs a name, email or phonenumber to be able to contact you for
(2) If the user wants to use a chargeable service, he will be informed in advance about the chargeability. In particular, the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment are listed.
(3) The provider reserves the right to offer different limited editions for different sizes and materials for certain periods of use. These may change as demand and/or the popularity of demand of AngelsView Light-Art-Photography increases.
(4) Delivery times are related to the speed of processing the order at the production companies. Each production is a professional fin art photo production that implements a high level of craftsmanship, exactly what AngelsView Light-Art-Photography wants for their customers and demands. If given, the customer will be informed about the shipping process and arrival of the light art work. You will receive a high-quality AngelsView painting.
- Terms of Payment
(1) An accruing fee is to be paid in advance, at the time it is due, without deduction to AngelsView Light-Art-Photography.
(2) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not permitted to pay for the service by sending cash or checks.
(4) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer thereby authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider’s account within five calendar days of receipt of the order.
(6) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due.
(7) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer gives the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs for this.
(8) If the customer is in default with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by default.
(9) Processing can be carried out using the following means of payment: -Paypal – Credit card – Gift card – Instant bank transfer – Payment in advance
- Limitation of Liability (Services)
(1) AngelsView Light-Art-Photography assumes no responsibility for the content and correctness of the information in the registration and profile data of the customer or other content generated by the customer.
(2) With regard to the service sought or offered, the contract is concluded exclusively between the respective ordering parties involved. Therefore, AngelsView Light-Art-Photographyis not liable for the services of the participating customers. Accordingly, all matters relating to the relationship between the Clients, including, without exception, the services received by a Seeker or payments due to Client, shall be addressed directly to the relevant party of the Client. AngelsView Lichtkunst cannot be held responsible for this and hereby expressly contradicts all possible liability claims of any kind, including claims, services, direct or indirect damage of any kind, consciously or unconsciously, suspected or unexpected, disclosed or not, of whatever kind in connection with the matters mentioned.
(3) AngelsView Angelica Lenzen is only liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health if they are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by AngelsView Angelica Lenzen or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of AngelsView Angelica Lenzen .
(4) AngelsView Angelica Lenzen Europe is only liable for other damages, insofar as they are not based on the violation of cardinal obligations (obligations whose fulfillment make the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely) if they based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by AngelsView Angelica Lenzen or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of AngelsView Angelica Lenzen.
(5) The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. In the event of default, they amount to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
(6) Claims for damages based on injury to life, limb or health or freedom become statute-barred after 30 years; otherwise after 1 year, whereby the statute of limitations expires at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the creditor became aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and the person of the debtor or should have become aware thereof without gross negligence (§ 199 Para.1 BGB) .
(7) The provider reserves the right to check the content of a text written by a user and uploaded files for compliance with the law and, if necessary, to delete them in whole or in part.
- Set-Off and Right of Retention
(1) The customer only has the right to offset if the customer’s counterclaim has been legally established or has not been disputed by the provider.
(2) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) If personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) is collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not authorized to use contact data for commercial activities if the provider has given the persons concerned prior written consent.
(4) You have the right to receive complete and free information from AngelsView Lichtkunst about the database concerning you at any time.
(5) Furthermore, the user has the right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
(6) Further information on data protection can be found in the separate data protection declaration.
(4) We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, whereby these are usually so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(5) You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available to you for this purpose, which you can object to/accept.
(6) You can of course set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. Instructions for preventing and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
- 12 Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
- 13 Final Provisions
(1) Contract language is German or English.
(2) We do not offer any products or services for sale by minors. Our products for children can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use AngelsView Light Art with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you breach these Terms and we do nothing about it, we shall still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion where you breach these Terms of Sale.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, regulations, conditions including these General Terms and Conditions at any time. Your order will be subject to the terms and conditions of sale, contract terms and general terms and conditions in force at the time you place your order, unless a change to these terms is required by law or official order (in which case they will also apply to orders that you have previously made). If any provision of these Terms of Sale is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(5) The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.